Any time of year is the perfect time to visit Melbourne and MPT guides are the masters at delivering a memorable, tailored experience to satisfy the individual interests of every client.
With its Victorian architecture, stunning gardens and edgy bar, culinary, fashion and live music scenes, Melbourne is an obvious start to any visit to Victoria. Its iconic laneways and alleys are home to some of the city’s best cafes, bars, boutiques and galleries. Explore these with your local guide, getting a real insight into what makes this cosmopolitan city tick.
Recognised as the sporting capital of Australia you will visit sporting areas including the famous M.C.G, Melbourne Park and Albert Park Grand Prix circuit.
Enjoy a stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens and Tour the Shrine of Remembrance. Learn more of Australia’s wartime history.
Visit bayside areas including St Kilda (Melbourne’s summer playground) and take a walk along the beach-side promenade. Other attractions you may want to include in your day are the Yarra River, The Golden Mile, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House and the Fitzroy Gardens.
The luxury of this private Melbourne city tour enables you to get a comprehensive look at the city through a local’s eyes.
|Duration||4 hours (approximately)|
|Departure Time||At guest’s convenience|
Inclusions & Highlights
All tours are private and inclusive of: luxury vehicle/professional local guide/complimentary water/pick up and return to any requested Melbourne address
- Coffee in Melbourne’s iconic laneways and arcades
- Parliament House
- Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens
- St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Melbourne’s bustling ‘Little Italy’ (Lygon Street, Carlton)
- Yarra River and Birrarung Marr
- Sporting Precinct (MCG and Tennis Centre)
- Federation Square and Arts Precinct
- Edgy fashion, dining and shopping precincts
- The Royal Botanic Gardens and The Shrine of Remembrance
- Albert Park Lake – take an unforgettable ride around the world renowned Grand Prix Circuit
- Beachside Suburbs including Port Melbourne and St Kilda