Our route to the Yarra Valley takes us through some beautiful rural countryside where we have the opportunity to see wild kangaroos in their natural habitat.
One of Australia’s leading wine making areas the Yarra Valley is a short drive from Melbourne making it an ideal destination for a day trip.
With a picturesque backdrop of the Yarra Ranges as well as renowned restaurants throughout the area, wine and food lovers alike will revel in everything the Yarra Valley has to offer.
We offer our clientele the opportunity to sample wine from boutique wineries off the major highways and away from the potential crowds of the larger wineries and tour companies – fully tailored to the interests and passions of our guests.
Whilst in the area take the time to visit Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. Regarded as Australia’s leading wildlife reserve, Healesville Sanctuary has over 200 species of Australian birds and animals.
|Duration||8 Hours (approximately)|
|Departure Time||At guest’s convenience (9 o’clock recommended)|
Inclusions & Highlights
All tours are private and inclusive of: luxury vehicle/professional local guide/complimentary water/pick up and return to any requested Melbourne address
- Transfer to Yarra Valley region
- A memorable 2 course lunch, with matching wine
- Wine Tasting at host of local boutique local wineries – tailored to your preferences
- Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary – one of Australia’s most highly regarded wildlife sanctuaries
- A private ‘behind the scenes’ barrel tasting with one of the region’s most recognized wine makers
- Tastings of locally produced cows and goats cheeses at the Yarra Valley Dairy
- A private sit down tasting in the Trophy Room at De Bortoli with matching cheeses
- A visit to and tastings at some of Victoria’s most highly regarded micro breweries
- A ‘behind the scenes’ tour of Domain Chandon including a visit to the underground ‘riddling hall’
- A visit to Rayner’s Fruit orchard. You’ll be taken on a fascinating stroll through the orchard by the owner and taste straight from the tree.